16 September 2007

Gimme Your Stuff!

I love packages. So, what's more fun then one filled with random surprises? Not much! I found this super-cool blog called Gimme Your Stuff where you trade trinkets with people all over the world, like a cultural exchange of sorts. I think it's a really fun idea and would love to try swapping with someone foreign! :)

Gimme Your Stuff



Stuff I can offer:
♦ seashells
♦ stationary/notebooks/stickers
♦ cute things; keyrings . . . trinkets . . . playing cards. . .
♦ Nearly anything 'Disney' themed as I'm in Orlando, FL
♦ american candy
♦ felt crafting patterns and materials/other crafts
♦ print of any of my photography that you like (www.SamanthaYeakle.com)
♦ books/magazines/postcards/maps or guides from FL
♦ mix CD of my favorite music
♦ Siesta Key sand (whitest and finest sand in the world!)
♦ anything else you'd like! :)

Stuff I would love to receive:
♦ anything local including unique spices, hot sauce, etc.
♦ stationary/stickers/notebooks
♦ anything cute w. animals (my favorites are sharks) but I also like owls and birds.
♦ mix CD of your favorite music
♦ jewelry (i love wooden beads)
♦ Bento box (kawaii maybe?) i love the color green!
♦ postcards. . . candy. . . random trinkets :)

If you're interested please leave me a comment! Thanks :)

10 comments:

life-muses said...

hello,

i'm life-muses from Malaysia. would you like to do a swap with me in Dec-07? We can do a Christmas theme swap if you like. You can check out my blog www.swapsgalore.blogspot.com or email me at karenoh.my@gmail.com if you're interested.

Cheers!

sanjana said...

hey,
sorry for the late reply, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog (http://cluelessaddiction.com) i m interested in a swap with you, but i m already busy with another swap at the moment. will be able to swap with you in october. do mail me at sanjanaism@gmail.com and we will work out a swap.

thanks and take care,
sanjana.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sammi,

Sorry for the late reply! I am currently doing a swap now but I can do a swap with you sometime in Feb 08, do email me at quikger@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Cheers,
Joyce (

Unknown said...

would love to give u a surprise !
from singapore!
gnuy_28@yahoo.com

i love disney :)

Popper said...

Hey, I'm Azul from Argentina! Thought we had some stuff in common between our lists and wondered if you'd like to trade :) You can check my list (and blog) out ( http://azulpopp.livejournal.com/10334.html#cutid1 ) there or email me at azulpopp@hotmail.com

be happy!,
~Azul

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices seeking the velcros are around 220 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Crafty_Witchy_Girl said...

Hi! I am Cibele from Brazil. I am not able to send swap as it can be really expensive. But I have been looking for someone around orlando who would like to be penpals for a longterm frienship. Maybe in the future, if things get better we can arrange a swap. If you like penpalling, please contact me! cibelefraga@yahoo.com.br